The year of 1523


I myself, who spent a decade of years to find the golden land, finally got the reward for that.

I have dealt peace with the natives, also dealt death and blood. Although I was the cause of the massive destruction of the empire, I remade the city, as Mexico City. It will be the honor of my country and the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, Charles V.

I started this journey with only hundreds of men and a dozen of horses. But now I am the captain governor, "Marqués del Valle de Oaxaca" of the New Spain!

El Dorado, the land of gold: although I rarely found gold mines, it still as worthy as the land that is full of gold; the infinite source of labors, clear weather, and various plants!

At the age of thirty eight, I am even higher than the empire of Aztec, who ruled the entire contient!

No comments: